Services & Treatment Options
Unfortunately, it is never off-season for pests in Georgia. The best solution to control them is to stay on top of them.
Our most popular program, the Quarterly Maintenance Program, helps keep pests at bay while providing a more convenient treatment schedule for our customers.
We use these four service calls per year to treat insects where they are and to create a barrier between their habitat and yours. This makes for fewer, more targeted applications that are cost effective and guaranteed--with no additional charge for return calls between routine services. If pests come back, so do we!
If you would rather have a more rigid or less frequent service, we can also offer these services more tailored to your needs:
- One-time pest services
- Monthly pest services
- Annual pest services
- Free inspections
- Liquid Barrier (monitored annually)
- Baiting System (monitored quarterly)
- New construction pretreats
- Clearance Letters
Finding termite activity in and around your property can be difficult, but if you know what to look for you may be able to detect signs of termites. Here are a few things to watch out for:
- A termite swarm in the spring
- Damaged wood
- Mud tubes between soil and wood, indoors or out
- Wings from swarmers and/or dead termites near their emergence site
- Termite workers, soldiers or swarmers in wood lying on or in the ground
Whether you have an active infestation, or if you just want peace of mind that your home is protected, our technicians are fully trained and licensed to handle termite problems.